- Walking tour through 'Call the Midwife' exterior sets in Chatham Dockyard
- Guide dressed as a midwife from the show
- Learn behind-the-scenes facts about filming
- Full access to the dockyard after your tour
Departure & Return
Staff at the visitors entrance located in the car park of The Historic Dockyard Chatham (Postcode: ME4 4UY) will give you a map of the site and information on where to meet the tour guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you make your way around the dockyard and some of the exterior sets of the popular show, listen to anecdotes about the show's filming, behind-the-scenes facts, and the history of Chatham Dockyard. Snap photos of the easily recognizable streets and buildings that are used to portray the area around what's known as Poplar Dock in the show. Marvel at the modern-day dockyard's ability to portray impoverished East End London in the 1950s and 1960s.
Following the tour, ticketholders are free to explore Chatham Dockyard more on their own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands