Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Kindly arrive at the office check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all Challenge Course participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Participant height checked at the ropes course
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must fill out a waiver online at www.wildblueropes.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff