2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A walking tour of Charleston is especially pleasant when done in a small group of just 15 people or fewer. Avoid overcrowded sidewalks and photo ops as you follow your guide through the historic French Quarter, past the mansions of Broad Street, and down to the Charleston Battery. As you walk, your guide regales you with tales of Charleston's fascinating history, which is all too easy to miss if you forgo a guide.
- Charleston walking tour with French Quarter, Broad Street, and more
- Glean insight into Charleston’s history that you might miss on your own
- Stroll to top destinations around the Charleston peninsula
- Hill-free city is easy to walk around for active travelers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Old Walled City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Charleston Old Walled City Historical Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCharlestonCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumThe Battery and White Point GardenSt. Michael's ChurchCharleston City MarketArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Gibbes Museum of ArtAiken-Rhett HouseEdmondston-Alston HouseCircular Congregational ChurchCharleston MuseumDrayton HallFort Sumter National MonumentMagnolia Plantation and GardensOld Exchange & Provost DungeonMiddleton Place