- Charleston walking tour with French Quarter, Broad Street, and more
- Glean insight into Charleston’s history that you might miss on your own
- Stroll to top destinations around the Charleston peninsula
- Hill-free city is easy to walk around for active travelers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Historic Charleston Foundation Shop Charleston, SC 29401
Return point: Concludes at Charleston's High Battery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Old Walled City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.