3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go behind the scenes of the Netflix series Outer Banks with a film locations tour in Charleston. Meet your guide, who was an extra during season one, for a private half-day tour. Hear stories about the cast and crew of Outer Banks as you visit locations seen in the series. Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of Charleston during the tour as well.
- Discover film locations in Charleston with a private tour
- Meet an extra from the Netflix series Outer Banks
- Learn about the cast, crew, and production of Outer Banks
- Maximize time with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
158 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
At the corner of Cumberland Street in front of the Synovus Bank.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eclectic Tours of Charleston
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Outer Banks Film Locations Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Outer Banks Film Locations Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonBus Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaMovie Tours - South CarolinaHalf-day Tours - South CarolinaBus Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahMovie Tours - SavannahHalf-day Tours - SavannahBus Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleMovie Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Fort Sumter National MonumentEdmondston-Alston HouseAiken-Rhett HouseChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Charleston City MarketDrayton HallThe Battery and White Point GardenCircular Congregational ChurchPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumMiddleton PlaceMagnolia Plantation and GardensOld Exchange & Provost DungeonGibbes Museum of ArtSt. Michael's ChurchArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)