Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Maximize time in Charleston with a combination tour
- Learn about history and art during one itinerary
- Sip wine while you explore an art gallery
- See the scenic streets of Charleston on foot
Departure & Return
In front of the Synovus Bank at the southeast corner of Meeting and Cumberland Streets
Tour ends two blocks from the starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eclectic Tours of Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.