- Get beautiful portrait photography at various locations
- This small-group tour allows plenty time for photoshoots
- Explore the historic district of Charleston including the French Quarter
- Receive access to an online gallery with edited photos
Departure & Return
We will meet in WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK which is located BEHIND City Hall located at 80 Broad Street. Plan to be early, parking can be tricky! PLEASE call or text if you are running late.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff