- Discover another side to Charleston history
- Visit some of the city’s landmarks at night
- Bear in mind that this colorful tour contains mature themes
- This tour is ideal for both first-time and returning visitors
Departure & Return
The Death and Depravity Tour starts at the intersection of Vendue Range and Concord Streets. When you arrive, you'll see a large fountain. That is where your guide will be meeting you and the other parties. If you need directions, or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons