Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Boone Hall Plantation and learn about life on the South Carolina estate
- View the Black History in America exhibit in cabins where enslaved people lived
- All-access admission ticket includes live presentation on Gullah culture
- Guided tour of the first floor of the plantation home
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Accessibility: All of the grounds are grass or hard compacted sand. Electric wheelchairs or motorized scooters work the best. The Plantation Mansion has approximately six steps to get inside and several steps from room to room. If the person is able to get into the Plantation Mansion and from room to room the tour guide can provide a chair for them to sit down on in each room. Please let them know that is what you would like upon being greeted by the tour guide. The brick slave cabins have two to three steps to get inside. However, once inside you will be able to see everything without having to walk too far. The Plantation Tractor Tour has approximately three to four steps to get into it. Our staff can help get the person onto the tractor ride if needed. Once on the tractor tour, riders remain seated for the duration of the thirty minute tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Boone Hall Plantation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands