- Historic Charleston walking tour
- Leisurely pace makes it easy to keep up
- Walking tour lets you access areas off-limits to cars
- Fully narrated by a licensed tour guide
Departure & Return
Please check in with our representative at 2 Anson Street. The tour will leave from that building.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 guests needed for this tour to go out. If the minimum is not met 1-hour before the tour start time, the tour will be cancelled and guests will be notified.
- This is a 90-min walking tour that will cover about 35 blocks of the historic city of Charleston. Please bring some comfortable shoes and dress for the walk and the weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old South Carriage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms