- 45-minute undersea tour from Avalon
- See the underwater world of Catalina Island without getting wet
- Learn about the Pacific Ocean marine life from a guide on board
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Every passenger has his or her own seat and porthole, but you are also free to walk around the cabin for other viewpoints. Look for fish and other Pacific marine life as your deckhand-guide provides narration about the environment and points of interest. On the way back to the harbor, you may go up on deck to admire views of Avalon before docking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restrooms are not available while on tour, but are available at the base of the Green Pleasure Pier, so please use before check-in
- Please check your email through Viator for your confirmation number and tour information
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Catalina Island Undersea Expedition.