- 45-minute semi-submarine tour of Catalina Island, from Avalon
- Check out the underwater world without getting wet
- Choose from a number of departures throughout the day
- Popular activity with kids
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Green Pier, Avalon Harbor Address: Green Pier, Avalon, CA 90704 Directions: From the Cabrillo Mole Boat Landing area, allow a ten-minute walk along the Avalon Harbor to the Green Pier at the corner of Crescent Avenue and Catalina Avenue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A 25% change fee will be charged and paid directly to the supplier for any itinerary change once the tour is confirmed,
- Not wheelchair accessible. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Your tickets will be held at the will-call window for collection on the day of the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (2 years old and under) must be ticketed on a USCG vessel; fare is free-of-charge but fees apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catalina Adventure Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 45 Minute Semi-Submarine Tour of Catalina Island From Avalon.