Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel along the beachfront and through the historical town of Avalon
- Learn about Avalon, the only city on Catalina Island
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
Across from Mini Golf
What To Expect
Admire views of the Pacific as you travel along the beachfront, and enjoy a trip up the hills. As you go, listen to commentary from your guide about Catalina Island's history and folklore. By the end of the nonstop tour, you have a great overview of town so you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please check your email through Viator for your confirmation number and tour information
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff