2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hop aboard a Segway for a unique natural trail experience. Explore St Lucia's Rodney Bay and Mt Pimard aboard a self-balancing stand-up Segway, learning about local flora and historical sites as you follow your guide along a 1.7-mile (2.7-km) trail system. Stop for pics at the sealed bunkers that Americans used as tunnels during World War II, savor incredible views of Pigeon Island and the Caribbean Sea and feed fish at a freshwater pond.
- St Lucia Segway tour
- Drive your own Segway along a nature trail
- Enjoy multiple photo opportunities along the way
- Complimentary roundtrip hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
Guided Segway tour
Beverages and local fruit
Use of Segway equipment (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
There are two cruise piers in St. Lucia, POINT SERAPHINE and LA PLACE CARENAGE (Port Castries).
Point Seraphine Arrivals:
Debark the ship and look for the pier exit. Make a right after exiting and walk to the Pink Papaya Restaurant (under 5 minutes walk). Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo "LucianStyle" and also will be holding a sign that reads "LucianStyle" Experiences".
Port Castries (La Place Carenage) Arrivals:
Debark the ship and look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the Duty Free terminal, turn left (only way) and continue towards the exit of the Duty Free terminal, the St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk is prior to the exit doors where you will met by your local representative. Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo "LucianStyle" and also will be holding a sign that reads "LucianStyle Experiences
- Port Castries
- Pointe Seraphine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Segway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BaySegway Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateSegway Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereSegway Tours - SoufriereCategory