6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the attractions of Soufriere on this sightseeing tour that takes you from the St. Lucia rainforest to a drive-in volcano. Travel along the west coast of the island, enjoy views of the twin Pitons, stop for photos of Marigot Bay, see a plantation and fishing villages, have the chance to take a mud bath at Sulphur Springs, go swimming at a waterfall, and more.
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour of Soufriere's sights and natural wonders
- Swim in a natural swimming pool and take a mud bath at Sulphur Springs
- Sample snacks and drinks including fruits, fresh bread, and rum punch
- Hotel transport provided for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Beverages (water, soft drinks, beer, rum punch)
Entrance fee to Black water pool /mud bath($US 10,- per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, vacation rental or private home and ports.
- Port Castries
- Point Seraphine
- Pigeon Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding timetable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Tours Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scenic Tour of Soufriere?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic Tour of Soufriere?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scenic Tour of Soufriere?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scenic Tour of Soufriere?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic Tour of Soufriere
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Rodney BayFood Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayMarkets - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateFood Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateMarkets - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHistorical Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereFood Tours - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereMarkets - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory