Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Soufriere
- Discover the magic and natural beauty of St. Lucia with a local guide
- Drive through banana plantations and tropical vegetation
- Gaze at UNESCO World Heritage-listed twin peaks, known as the Pitons
- Visit the Sulphur Springs and the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano
- Stroll through the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and view the waterfall
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from most North Island hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spectacular views of the Pitons, two volcanic peaks that are on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list, announce your arrival in Soufriere. Head to Sulphur Springs, the Caribbean's volcano that allows drive-in access, to see the bubbly waters from a viewing platform.
Visit the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, whose centerpiece is the colorful Diamond Waterfall. This 56-foot (17-meter) mineral-rich waterfall is one of St. Lucia's most treasured natural wonders. While strolling the lush tropical gardens with commentary from your guide, keep an eye out for native birds that live in the mahogany and red cedar forest.
At the conclusion of your Soufriere adventure, climb back on the vehicle for the drive back to your St. Lucia hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms