6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
round trip transportation
visit to the mud volcano
visit to the village galerazamba
visit to the pink sea
entrance to the museum of galerazamba
Departure & Return
Boca del Puente, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
in the middle arc of the clock tower
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pink Sea and Mud Volcano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pink Sea and Mud Volcano?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pink Sea and Mud Volcano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pink Sea and Mud Volcano
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsCategory
Plaza de San Diego Tours & TicketsOld Town Cartagena Tours & TicketsLa India Catalina Monument Tours & TicketsIsla del Encanto Tours & TicketsGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & TicketsCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & TicketsConvento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & TicketsNaval Museum of the Caribbean Tours & TicketsRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & TicketsNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo) Tours & TicketsCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & TicketsOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos) Tours & TicketsPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion) Tours & TicketsRafael Nuñez House Museum Tours & Tickets