4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a fascinating 4-hour exploration of Cartagena’s top attractions during this shore excursion designed with cruise ship passengers in mind. Join a local guide to check out Cartagena sights including the striking architecture in the Manga neighborhood and see the colonial San Felipe Fortress. You’ll also have shopping time at Las Bovedas, take a walking tour of the old city and learn about Colombia’s emerald industry at the Emerald Museum. This shore excursion also covers transport by air-conditioned vehicle, bottled water and entrance at the monastery and the Saint Peter Claver Church and Museum.
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioning vehicle
Cold bottled water
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
one of our staff member will be at the Port waiting for you at Zone one ,holding up a sign with your name on it,
If you ecounter any dificulty to reach the meeting point ,please contact us +57-3013207154
- Sociedad Portuaria de Cartagena, Manga, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The tour should be an hour or two longer to cover it well." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises
1 hour 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaCity Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo) Tours & TicketsOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos) Tours & TicketsCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & TicketsConvento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & TicketsRafael Nuñez House Museum Tours & TicketsRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & TicketsNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsLa India Catalina Monument Tours & TicketsCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & TicketsNaval Museum of the Caribbean Tours & TicketsPlaza de San Diego Tours & TicketsPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion) Tours & TicketsGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & TicketsIsla del Encanto Tours & TicketsOld Town Cartagena Tours & Tickets