4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the wealth of history and beautiful scenery in Cartagena during this half-day adventure to some of the city’s top landmarks. Admire the unique ‘republican-style’ architecture found on Manga Island. You’ll also take a guided tour inside historic San Felipe Fort and have time to shop for handicraft souvenirs at Bovedas shopping mall. Your Cartagena exploration also includes entry fees, professional guide, bottled water and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Half-day tour is ideal for travelers wanting to maximize their time
- Learn about local culture and history from your knowledgable guide
- Admission fees to select landmarks included as an added convenience
- Enjoy a stress-free experience as you travel by air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioning vehicle
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If traveller do not want be picked up in hotel can go to Bóveda number 3 to 13:45 hours to wait for our bus and operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately forma sunny days (hats, comfortable clothes, sunglasses etc)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena City tour with Popa Hill?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena City tour with Popa Hill?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartagena City tour with Popa Hill?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena City tour with Popa Hill?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cartagena City tour with Popa Hill
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Santa MartaCity Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Rafael Nuñez House Museum Tours & TicketsPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion) Tours & TicketsOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos) Tours & TicketsLa India Catalina Monument Tours & TicketsCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & TicketsTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo) Tours & TicketsRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & TicketsIsla del Encanto Tours & TicketsOld Town Cartagena Tours & TicketsNaval Museum of the Caribbean Tours & TicketsGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & TicketsNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsPlaza de San Diego Tours & TicketsCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & TicketsConvento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & Tickets