Are you interested in?
Baru Island Tours
46 Tours & Activities
109 Tours & Activities
Cartagena Tours & Activities
20 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the idyllic splendor of Playa Blanca and Barú with a full-day package that combines round-trip transport from Cartagena and lunch. After a short drive from Cartagena, arrive on the pristine sands of Playa Blanca and recline in a hammock or sun lounger at a local hotel. Refresh with a dip in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and then revitalize with lunch and a soft drink around midday. Your day will conclude with drop-off back in Cartagena.
- Round-trip transport to Playa Blanca and lunch from Cartagena
- Relax on the hammocks or sun loungers on a beach side hotel
- Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and choose between fish, meat or vegetarian options
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Silla de sol
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel but in the city wall we have meting points so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The place where you will spend the day is an Eco-Hostel, for that reason the installations and the bathrooms are rustics
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The beach is a coral beach so I highly suggest bring water shoes ." See review
- "It’s hard to relax on this beach; the constant interruptions by the vendors make t next to impossible." See review
- "The beach however is filled with vendors, so be prepared to be offered something pretty much every minute!" See review
Product code: 34334P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagena4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - Santa MartaSporting Events - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaWater Tours - Santa MartaExtreme - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaFull-day Tours - Santa Marta4WD Tours - San Blas IslandsSporting Events - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsWater Tours - San Blas IslandsExtreme - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Convento de la Popa de la GaleraLa India Catalina MonumentNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumIsla del EncantoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Plaza de San DiegoOld Town CartagenaCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)