- Early morning hike to the summit of Gros Piton on St. Lucia
- This half-day itinerary leaves the afternoon free to explore or book another tour
- Learn about and support the efforts of the Piton Hike Reserve (entry fee not included)
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off makes getting there hassle-free
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 Certified Transportation
- **Cruise Ship Passengers*** Please note that due to time limitations. You MAY or MAY NOT be able to reach the summit of the Piton. We do not want you to feel disappointed in not being able to. We try our best to get everyone back to the ship in a timely manner.
- The approximate time of the hike is 4 hours (2 hours up and 2 hours down)
- Comfortable sneakers or Hiking shoes are recommended.
- Please also walk with two large towels which will be placed on the seat after the hike or a change of clothes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Best Experience Tours & Airport Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews