5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
For those willing to rise early for the march up to the 2,620-foot (798-meter) summit of Gros Piton, the panoramic views over the Caribbean are well worth it. A guide leads the way along the easily accessed route while sharing information about the iconic peak and its twin, Petit Piton, which dominate the west coast of St. Lucia. Skip the hassle of organizing transport on this half-day tour.
- Early morning hike to the summit of Gros Piton on St. Lucia
- This half-day itinerary leaves the afternoon free to explore or book another tour
- Learn about and support the efforts of the Piton Hike Reserve (entry fee not included)
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off makes getting there hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
$50 Per Person Entrance Fee - Paid to Piton Reserve Office for Specialized Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from their Cruise ship or Hotel
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, 2273+RR5, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 Certified Transportation
- **Cruise Ship Passengers*** Please note that due to time limitations. You MAY or MAY NOT be able to reach the summit of the Piton. We do not want you to feel disappointed in not being able to. We try our best to get everyone back to the ship in a timely manner.
- The approximate time of the hike is 4 hours (2 hours up and 2 hours down)
- Comfortable sneakers or Hiking shoes are recommended.
- Walk with Towels and Swimsuits
- The Mud Bath after the Hike is highly recommended. It is very therapeutic.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Best Experience Tours & Airport Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Majestic Gros Piton Hike
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSoufriereCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Rodney BayHiking - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayClimbing - Rodney BayWalking Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesHiking - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesClimbing - CastriesWalking Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - SoufriereHiking - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereClimbing - SoufriereWalking Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereCategory