6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Paid entrance fees to nature sites
Stops for shopping and photo moments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels Pick Up & Drop Off will be at your designated hotel lobby.
Airports and Ports Pick Up & Drop Off will be at the designated areas.
Your tour guide will be waiting with a sign.
- Hewanorra International Airport, near, Caribbean, St Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, 2273+RR5, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Rodney Bay Marina, St Lucia
- Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, Marigot Bay Resort & Marina, Marigot Bay, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Car seats are available for toddlers on request
- Visitors allergic to Sulphur should not bathe in the Sulphur Springs/Mud Bath
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jitan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Island Dream Tour in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Island Dream Tour in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Island Dream Tour in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Island Dream Tour in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Island Dream Tour in Saint Lucia
3 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletBus Tours - Rodney BayAudio Guides - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayWater Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - CastriesAudio Guides - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesWater Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesBus Tours - SoufriereAudio Guides - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereWater Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory