3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Price for materials is not included (minimum of £10 covers basic ring)
Departure & Return
76 Castle St, Canterbury CT1 2QD, UK
6/6/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Annie Designs - Silver Ring Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Silver Ring Workshop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Silver Ring Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Silver Ring Workshop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 161652P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsCanterburyCraft Classes - South East EnglandArt Classes - South East EnglandCategory