7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See more of Kent’s vineyards in just one day than you could alone—and without the hassle of public transit—during this full-day wine tasting excursion which includes lunch. Learn more about wine cultivation and history than you would alone and don’t stress about drink driving—with round-trip transport included, you can sample as much English wine as you like!
- Spend a day exploring three of Kent’s top vineyards and wineries
- Wine tastings and a local pub lunch are included
- Don’t worry about drink-driving as someone else is behind the wheel
- Round-trip transportation from select train stations and local accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Ashford International Train station. Outside main entrance. Pick up at 10.30am and drop off around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tours of Kent
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Wine Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCanterburyFood Tours - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandWine Tastings - South East EnglandBeer & Brewery Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandCategory