2 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
High-Viz safety vest
Departure & Return
22-24 Stour St., Canterbury CT1 2NZ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/10/2020 - 8/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bikes & Scooter Hire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike Rental in Canterbury?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCanterburyMountain Bike Tours - South East EnglandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South East EnglandBike Rentals - South East EnglandCategory