3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Conquer the landscape of the Red Canyon on this tour via 4x4 vehicle. Departing Canyon City, take in views of the towering red spires produced by years of erosion and listen to engaging commentary from your guide. Keep watch for local fauna such as bears, wild turkeys, and mule deer as you travel. On a short walk, visit Overlook Arch, with views over Shaw Park, and see some actual dinosaur footprints. Choice of morning or afternoon departure.
- Tour of Red Canyon in a 4x4 vehicle
- Engaging commentary on the area's history and geology from your guide
- Look for local fauna such as mule deer and wild turkeys
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2315 E Main St, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Please be sure to confirm your travel plans to Canon City before making a reservation for our jeep tours. Due to the very limited seating on the custom vehicles, payment in full is due at the time of the booking, and reservations made through TripAdvisor cannot be changed or cancelled once confirmed. Our cancellation policy is a 100% cancellation fee, meaning there are no refunds once a tour is booked. If you have questions about this, please visit the Colorado Jeep Tours website's FAQ page or call Colorado Jeep Tours before booking a tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Colorado Jeep Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Canyon Loop Half Day Jeep Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Canyon Loop Half Day Jeep Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Canyon Loop Half Day Jeep Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Canyon Loop Half Day Jeep Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCañon City4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoHistorical Tours - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - ColoradoCategory