- Tour of Red Canyon in a 4x4 vehicle
- Engaging commentary on the area's history and geology from your guide
- Look for local fauna such as mule deer and wild turkeys
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Main Street runs parallel to Highway 50. The jeep tour check-in location is in the red Raft Masters office at 2315 E Main Street. The back of our location can be seen on the south side of Highway 50, across from the only McDonald's in Canon City.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Please be sure to confirm your travel plans to Canon City before making a reservation for our jeep tours. Due to the very limited seating on the custom vehicles, payment in full is due at the time of the booking, and reservations made through TripAdvisor cannot be changed or cancelled once confirmed. Our cancellation policy is a 100% cancellation fee, meaning there are no refunds once a tour is booked. If you have questions about this, please visit the Colorado Jeep Tours website's FAQ page or call Colorado Jeep Tours before booking a tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Colorado Jeep Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff