Explore our promoted experiences
- Navigate mild whitewater rapids on a rafting trip down the Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Learn the basics of paddling and rafting safety from an experienced guide
- Family-friendly tour is ideal for beginners and ages 6 and older
- Makes a great outdoor adventure from either Denver or Colorado Springs
Departure & Return
8 miles west of Canon City on the right hand side of the highway. Located next to the Helicopter Pad.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reconfirmation is required after booking
- Dress for the weather. We recommend swim suits, shorts or synthetic clothing. Avoid cotton.
- Secure footwear such as sport sandals or tennis shoes. Although we provide river gear free of charge.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complications or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Gorge Rafting Zip Line Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.