Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets of San Remo and Bordighera from Cannes
- Visit the town of Dolceacqua
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cannes hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy free time to shop in the open-air Italian markets of San Remo and Bordighera, where you can find high-quality leather goods, luggage, clothing and accessories. Load up your purchases into the minivan, and stop in Dolceacqua for lunch and a visit of the town.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Cannes hotel in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking. The wheelchair must be foldable.
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Market days Bordighera on Thursday, Market days San Remo on Tuesday and Saturday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands