- Cannes shore excursion to Monaco and Eze
- Take in panoramic views of the French Riviera as you drive along the Mediterranean coastline
- Tour the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including Monte Carlo, the Prince's Palace and the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Directions: Please contact the local supplier after booking to confirm your departure time.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Av. de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
What To Expect
Situated at an altitude of 1,400 feet (427 meters) between Nice and Monaco, this charming medieval town features spectacular views of the Côte d'Azur. Explore Eze’s cobblestone streets and artistic heritage with a guided walking tour, and indulge your nose with a visit to the renowned Fragonard perfume factory.
Journey along the beautiful Middle Corniche road, stopping at the village of La Turbie. Admire the views from this town known as the 'Terrace of Monaco’ and see the Trophy of the Alps ancient Roman monument.
Cross the border into Monaco, the second smallest country in the world. Learn about the history of this glamorous principality as you witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince’s Palace (morning tour only) and visit the final resting place of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III at the Monaco Cathedral.
Experience the excitement of the famous Formula One Grand Prix with a spin around part of the race circuit, and see the high-stakes glitz of Monte Carlo’s Casino Square. Relax and enjoy views of the Mediterranean on the drive back to Cannes, where you’ll be dropped off back at the cruise terminal.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Eze Half-day from Cannes small-Group and Shore Excursion.