Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private punting tour of Cambridge
- Go punting on the Cam River in a private boat
- Hear little-known facts about Cambridge and its prestigious university colleges
- Pass by Darwin, the first college at Cambridge to admit both men and women
- See Cambridge’s famous wooden footbridge, the Mathematical Bridge
- Choose from a 6-seat or 12-seat boat to suit the size of your group
Departure & Return
We are a few metres to the right of King's College on King's Parade at the Blue Flag
The tour will end at the mooring station.
What To Expect
Punt along on a boat as you pass the most well-known colleges, including Magdalene College and Darwin College. See nine of the most recognizable bridges, including the Mathematical Bridge and the beautifully structured Bridge of Sighs, which was named after Venice’s covered bridge.
Sit and relax as your private guide dives deep into the history of Cambridge, and tells fun-to-know stories. If you’d like, please bring your own snacks and refreshments on board the boat (own expense) to enjoy on the journey.
Your private tour ends right where it began, and then it’s up to you what to do the rest of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Cambridge Alumni Tours - Pandemic Health and Safety Policy Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at our starting points. Social Distancing – We have reduced maximum capacity of our tours by 50%. Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of our walking tour and guests will be seated further apart on our punting tours. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE and sanitise between each tour. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Please refer to our cancellation terms.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambridge Alumni Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff