3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide fees
Departure & Return
Station Rd, Cambridge CB1 2JW, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viplondontour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Cambridge private walking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cambridge private walking tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCambridgeCity Tours - East of EnglandWalking Tours - East of EnglandHalf-day Tours - East of EnglandCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonHalf-day Tours - LondonCategory