- Walking tour of Cambridge University, including King's College
- Explore the hallways and corridors of Cambridge University with a guide
- Hear about famous alumni such as A. A. Milne, Charles Darwin, and William Wordsworth
- Visit King’s College—established by King Henry VI in 1441
- Learn of the role the university plays in Cambridge today
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Follow your guide through the streets and colleges of Cambridge and learn how the university has shaped the city we see today. Along the way, learn of famous names such as A. A. Milne, Charles Darwin, and Stephen Hawking, who lived and studied here.
The highlight of your tour is the beautiful King's College and its chapel. Visit the chapel and learn how King Henry VI himself laid the foundation stone in 1441 and how many kings have expanded upon it. See the large vaulted ceiling, decorated with stained glass windows, and see a stunning Rubens painting.
Return to your starting point in central Cambridge to conclude your walking tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please ensure you are on the correct tour by asking the guide at the start, as multiple tours leave from the same starting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cambridge University & City Tour With University Alumni Guide.