Departure & Return
Travelers and Suppliers will coordinate the pick location and start times within the given time periods. i.e. Pickup time and address in San Francisco City and the Bay area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st Classic Transportation Inc. reserves the right to END A SERVICE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND, if the Chauffeur deems the activity on board our vehicles to be either unsafe or illegal or the party is not cooperating with reasonable requests/instructions from the Chauffeur. The party will be either dropped off on the spot or to the nearest Law Enforcement Office.
- Executive Class SUV's accommodate up to 6 passengers comfortably.
- Executive Class Sedan's accommodate up to 3 passengers comfortably.
- Executive Sprinter Van’s accommodate up to 12 passengers comfortably.
- Infant & Toddler Car Seats available upon request.
- This is a private Charter service. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 1st Classic Airport Transportation Limousine Car Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms