Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel accommodations for 4 nights as listed - standard room
Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Chinese)
Admission for National Park
Traffic Accident Insurance
NOTE: The sequence of itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
Driver/Tour Guide gratuity C$10/pp/day, airport pick up C$4/pp
Refunds for costs caused by force majeure
Departure & Return
Airport Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2E, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westar Travel Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic 4D Banff, Jasper &Yoho National Park Tour from Calgary(Airport transfer)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic 4D Banff, Jasper &Yoho National Park Tour from Calgary(Airport transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic 4D Banff, Jasper &Yoho National Park Tour from Calgary(Airport transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCalgaryBus Tours - AlbertaCity Tours - AlbertaAirport & Hotel Transfers - AlbertaMulti-day Tours - AlbertaBus Tours - VancouverCity Tours - VancouverAirport & Hotel Transfers - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleCity Tours - SeattleAirport & Hotel Transfers - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory