4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Got a short layover in Cairo but still want to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx? With this tour designed specifically for those on a short layover you can do just that! Your guide will pick you up from the airport and take you straight to Giza, with time to visit the adjacent sites before heading back to the airport for your onward flight.
- Visit the Sphinx and Pyramids at Giza
- Round-trip transfers from the airport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- An Egyptologist will lead the tour
- Specially designed for travelers with short layovers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entry Fees ( Optional)
Lunch ( Optional)
Any Optional tours
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms