The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
Shop by Category
Loading available options...
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Vaccine? Quarantine? Masking?
Vaccine? Quarantine? Masking? We know, there’s a lot to keep track of. Be sure to check local guidelines so you’re aware of all travel requirements before you go.
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Safety precautions are provided by the tour operator and are not checked by Viator for accuracy
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A cruise along the Nile River is a must for first-time visitors to Egypt and the famous river is even more spectacular by night. Set sail on this 2-hour evening cruise, tuck into a delicious buffet dinner on-board, and be entertained by live music, belly dancing, and a traditional Tanura show.
- 2-hour Nile River night dinner cruise from Cairo
- Admire the glittering landmarks along the Nile River on a night cruise
- Tuck into a delicious buffet dinner and enjoy live on-board entertainment including live musicians, belly dancers, and traditional folk artists
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, dinner, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off