6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Cairo’s dynamic Christian and Islamic history on a walking day tour of the old city. The outing is divided into two segments. First you’ll visit Christian Coptic Cairo—among the most important locations for Christians in Egypt—and visit a church and a synagogue. After a lunch break at a local restaurant, continue on to learn about Islamic Cairo, where you’ll have the opportunity to enter two mosques.
- Walking tour of Christian Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo
- Tour led by a Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers in private A-C latest model vehicles
Hotel Pickup And Drop Off
Any Optional tours
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Qualified Egyptologist guide (optional)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will have a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Islamic and Christian Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms