- Half-day Giza tour
- Learn about ancient Egyptian history and culture
- Ride a camel at the base of the pyramids
- All-inclusive tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Step into the world of pharaohs and priests as you learn about Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu and visit the smaller, fascinating Queen’s Pyramids. Get panoramic views from a Giza overlook—this is the perfect time the capture unforgettable pyramid photos—then visit the enigmatic Great Sphinx and saddle up a local camel for a ride through the sand.
Head downslope to explore the Valley Temple funerary complex, with the option to see Khufu’s reconstructed boat in the Solar Boat Museum (additional entrance fee required). Relax and cool off over a classic Egyptian lunch of foul, falafel, or koshary before finishing the day with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Discovery travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff