4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond the most visited sites and see the Dahshur pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara. In the company of an Egyptologist guide, explore an ancient city and two of its necropolises. See Djoser’s distinctive step pyramid and the ‘Bent’ and ‘Red’ Pyramids at Dahshur; stand beneath the millennia-old colossus of Ramses II, and follow the footsteps of pharaohs as you explore an open-air museum of statues and ruined palaces.
- Visit with an Egyptologist: Get insights into Egyptian history
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
- Includes all entrance fees: No hidden costs
- Go beyond the most-visited tourist sites in Egypt
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Any Optional tours
Entry Fees (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As Per Requested time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms