5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Ancient Egypt at a pace set by you on a private sightseeing tour that covers top attractions such as the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. You’ll cover more sights in less time as you travel in air-conditioned comfort, and will see Cairo from a different perspective during a horse-and-carriage ride. Plus, you’ll benefit from the undivided attention of your private guide.
- Cover top Ancient Egypt attractions in less time on a private day trip
- A hassle-free introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive means you can soak up the scenery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to find a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
30 min Horse carriage
any Optional Tours i.e entering any of the Pyramids
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Top Attractions Tour in Giza Pyramids And Horse carriage With panoramic view?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Top Attractions Tour in Giza Pyramids And Horse carriage With panoramic view?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Top Attractions Tour in Giza Pyramids And Horse carriage With panoramic view?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Top Attractions Tour in Giza Pyramids And Horse carriage With panoramic view?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Top Attractions Tour in Giza Pyramids And Horse carriage With panoramic view