- An action-packed day trip to Luxor from Cairo, by flight
- Cover all the ancient highlights in a single day, perfect for travelers short on time
- Enjoy free time to grab lunch in a local restaurant on your own (own expense)
- Get in-depth commentary from your own private guide as you tour stunning ancient sites
Departure & Return
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- During booking customer is a must to provide with full names as mentioned in passport in order to book for you the domestic flight tickets
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "rd number was helpful, but told us pick up was at 3 a.m. and we were ready, but pick up was at 5 a.m." See review