2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get up close to the major pyramids of Dahshur, Saqqara and Giza on this private 2-day tour, led by a qualified Egyptologist. Then see the sights of Cairo, including the antiquities of the Egyptian Museum, atmospheric mosques and churches in the Citadel, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. You’ll dine in a restaurant overlooking the Great Sphinx of Giza and ride a camel on the Giza plateau; watch a light and sound show; and join a Nile dinner cruise featuring belly dance and whirling dervishes.
- Private 2-day tour of Dahshur, Saqqara, Giza and Cairo, led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Learn about the ancient history of the Egyptian pyramids
- View the Great Sphinx and ride a camel on the Giza plateau
- Admire King Tut treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- See a light and sound show, and watch belly dancing and whirling dervishes on a Nile cruise
- Bargain for eclectic goods at the bazaar of Khan el Khalili
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Camel ride for 30 minutes in Giza plateau
Sound and light show in Giza
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive 2-Day Private Tour to All Pyramids and Cairo and 2 evenings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive 2-Day Private Tour to All Pyramids and Cairo and 2 evenings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive 2-Day Private Tour to All Pyramids and Cairo and 2 evenings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive 2-Day Private Tour to All Pyramids and Cairo and 2 evenings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "May be hard for children or elderly as they are long days with walking, but you truly see most of it all." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
All Inclusive 2-Day Private Tour to All Pyramids and Cairo and 2 evenings
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezOvernight Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & Tickets