8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a historical and cultural tour of Normandy on a day trip from Caen. An experienced guide accompanies you on this private day-long tour, which includes visits to both Rouen and Giverny. In Rouen you'll see the famous square where Joan of Arc was executed, and marvel at Rouen Cathedral's towering spire—the highest in France. In Giverny tour the former home and gardens of artist Claude Monet (own expense), where you can practically see his paintings come to life. This tour can be customized to suit your needs.
- Full-day private tour of Rouen and Giverny from Caen, led by an expert guide
- Admire the Gothic architecture of Rouen Cathedral, crowned by the highest spire in France
- Visit the famous square in Rouen where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake
- Walk through Monet’s gardens at Giverny and learn about the famous French artist
- See where the acclaimed Impressionist painter drew inspiration for his masterpieces
- Customize this private tour to suit your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Guide's lunch (approximately €20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the train station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rouen and Giverny Day Trip from Caen?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Rouen and Giverny Day Trip from Caen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Rouen and Giverny Day Trip from Caen
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCaenBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Abbaye aux HommesRanville War CemeteryLa Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)Caen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen)Arromanches-les-BainsJurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)Trouville (Trouville-sur-Mer)St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)DeauvilleCaen Castle (Château de Caen)Cherbourg