- Tuck into a delicious Mexican lunch in Cerritos
- Venture away from the crowds of Cabo San Lucas
- A private tour means a personalized experience
- Enjoy an off-road experience in southern Baja
Departure & Return
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at the plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you a time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
We can drop you off at Plaza Gali Down Town Cabo San Lucas or your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Price is per Jeep, based on 3 people max per vehicle
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms