- A sunset trimaran cruise in Cabo San Lucas, with open bar
- Cover the areas top ocean-side attractions while relaxing on deck
- Enjoy unlimited drinks at a well-stocked open bar, plus tasty snacks
- Tours include a fun-filled music playlist and photo opportunities along the way
Departure & Return
Meet at the Main Dock of the Marina. Located in front of the restaurant Wizzies. Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure of tour. April 5-October 31 - 6:00-8:00pm (summer hours) November 1- April 3 - 5:00-7:00pm (winter hours) Google Maps: Cabo Blue Boat Tour for the location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Summer Hours for Sunset - April 5-October 31 (6:00-8:00pm)
- Winter Hours for Sunset - November 1-April 4 (5:00-7:00pm)
- Most travelers can participate
- CABO BLUE BOAT, MAIN DOCK MARINA, CABO SAN LUCAS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Blue Trimaran Sailing Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you're looking for a chill experience, this sunset cruise is NOT for you." See review