Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day swimming and snorkeling cruise to Santa Maria Beach
- Tick off some of the region’s most iconic coastal highlights, including the Arch
- Enjoy unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks at the boat’s open bar
- Get a chance to snorkel, kayak, or paddle—with all equipment included
Departure & Return
Located at the Main Dock of the Marina, beside the large Flea Market, next to the cruise ship entrance. Please check in by 12:30 for your tour (30 minutes before departure). Google: Cabo Blue Boat Tour for the location on google maps Please remember the port tax fee of $1.00 USD per person to enter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Blue Trimaran Sailing Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even though we were not able to snorkel due to bad weather The crew made the trip very enjoyable always looking out for the group." See review