- Half-day private sailing charter in Cabo San Lucas
- Sail to Lover's Beach and the Arch
- Enjoy appetizers, lunch, and drinks on deck
- Swim and snorkel in a quiet bay
- Private charter for a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cabo San Lucas
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
What To Expect
The first destination is the Cabo San Lucas Arch and Lover's Beach, where you can photograph the scenic landmarks from the water before continuing into the Sea of Cortez. Find a relaxing place on deck as the crew serves freshly-prepared appetizers, and enjoy the peaceful experience of sun, wind, and traveling by sail. Arrive at a picturesque bay that’s perfect for swimming in the crystal clear waters, snorkeling, and sunbathing. Back on board the boat, sit down to a lunch of pasta, salsas, and Baja-style ceviche, with unlimited access to an open bar.
Following lunch, the crew will pull up anchor, raise the sails, and set a course back towards Cabo San Lucas. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must remove footwear before boarding
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Luxury Sailing Cruise in Los Cabos with Lunch and Open Bar.