- Sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Los Cabos
- Breathtaking beautiful views of the sun setting in the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy an all you can eat Mexican buffet with open bar
Departure & Return
Main dock, gate # 4 Marina Cabo San Lucas. Meeting points may vary depending on the date of reservation. You will receive a confirmation detailing where your meeting point will be along with instructions on how to get there. Please verify location with supplier
What To Expect
Margarita or beer in hand, enjoy scenic views of the imposing yet beautiful Arch of Cabo San Lucas, its resident sea lion colony and surrounding rock formations. When whimsy strikes you, head to the dinner buffet and sample an array of sumptuous Mexican dishes, prepared right on deck. Then relax and watch the sun dip into the Pacific, casting a golden light upon the water. Stay here—enjoying paradise with a loved one—or head to the dance floor to boogie or play some games.
Your cruise returns back to the departure point by early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Dress code is casual
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms