2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the best possible views of the Cabo sunset on this catamaran cruise from Cabo San Lucas. Book this evening cruise to make the most of your vacation time; you'll get great photo ops of the setting sun and be back on land in time for dinner. Sip drinks from the open bar and snack on appetizers as you relax with your loved ones and new friends.
- Appetizers and snacks
- Open bar with unlimited drinks
- Views of the sunset from the water
- Arrive back on land in plenty of time for dinner
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to confirm your designated pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY CalypsoTrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jazz and Wine Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jazz and Wine Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jazz and Wine Sunset?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jazz and Wine Sunset?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jazz and Wine Sunset
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsSunset CruisesWater ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasFood Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Baja California SurWine Tastings - Baja California SurSunset Cruises - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurArt Tours - Baja California SurFood Tours - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosWine Tastings - Los CabosSunset Cruises - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosArt Tours - Los CabosFood Tours - San Jose del CaboBus Tours - San Jose del CaboWine Tastings - San Jose del CaboSunset Cruises - San Jose del CaboWater Tours - San Jose del CaboArt Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory