4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Go sport fishing (booked per boat) in Cabo San Lucas with a half- or full-day private fishing charter aboard a 33-foot (10-mt.) boat that’s stocked with fishing gear and coolers full of ice. The crew will help find the fish and adapt your fishing techniques to local conditions, and you can try for tuna, dorado, marlins, dorado, and more, using techniques that include lure trolling, kite fishing, live-bait trolling, and drifting.
- Private fishing charter can be customized to your group
- Fish in a boat that accommodates up to six people
- Included fishing gear means you don’t have to bring your own
- Get personalized tips and advice from local fishers
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler with ice for drinks
Crew (Captain and Deck Hand)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase, contact to pre-order)
Food and drinks (available to purchase, contact to pre-order)
Fishing Licenses (available to purchase, contact to pre-order)
Live Bait (available to purchase, contact to pre-order)
Departure & Return
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 54, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Will meet at dock #3, near Cabo Dolphin
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fish On Cabo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fish On 33-Foot (10-Mt.) Tiara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fish On 33-Foot (10-Mt.) Tiara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fish On 33-Foot (10-Mt.) Tiara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I know it's always a gamble, but it is still sort of a bummer," See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fish On 33-Foot (10-Mt.) Tiara
4 to 8 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasWater Tours - Baja California SurWater Tours - Los CabosWater Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory