- Three-tank dive for certified divers, exploring both Cabo San Lucas Marine Park and The Corridor
- Enjoy two individual dive sites with entirely distinct ecosystems
- Ideal for certified divers with limited time who want to experience two very different undersea environments
- Includes the expertise of a knowledgable guide
Departure & Return
Ask for Plaza Gali in front of "Sandos Finisterra Hotel"; our shop is inside the plaza, behind the OXXO convenience store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Note:Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Drinking alcohol is not recommendable at least 12 hours before diving
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manta Scuba Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff